To install the
confluence-integration plugin using Obsidian42-BRAT, follow these steps:
- Install BRAT from the Community Plugins in Obsidian.
- Get the link to the GitHub repository you want to test. The plugin developer can provide you with this link.
confluence-integrationplugin, use this link: https://github.com/markdown-confluence/obsidian-integration
- Open the command palette and run the command
BRAT: Add a beta plugin for testing
- Using the link from step 2, copy that into the modal that opens up.
- Click on Add Plugin -- wait a few seconds and BRAT will tell you what is going on.
- After BRAT confirms the installation, in Settings go to the Community plugins tab.
- Refresh the list of plugins.
- Find the beta plugin you just installed (
confluence-integration) and Enable it.
- Plugins can be updated using the command palette by running the command
Check for updates to all beta plugins and UPDATE.
- Optionally, beta plugins can be configured to auto-update when starting Obsidian. This feature can be enabled in the Obsidian42- BRAT tab in settings.